- All types of gases, where the preference goes to the most cost-effective solutions, sound proofing requirements and a high degree of mobility.
- Modular design is used for different applications and depends on the specific requirements of the project and the Customer.
- Modular design is easily movable and sellable asset from the project financing and quick commissioning point of view.
- Generating plant - container, alternator, ventilation system, cooling and control system, and a separate engine management system.
- Cogeneration plant - generator set + heat capacity radiator, plate heat exchangers and exhaust gas heat exchanger.
The GE Jenbacher container is installed and connected at the site of generation. Then the equipment is connected to the gas supply, point of delivery of electricity, thermal networks and 100% ready to start production of electricity and heat. Container solutions can be quickly disassembled and transported to another location if necessary. They are an attractive option for companies seeking funding, as a generating asset can be easily transferred.
|½ ISO - 20 ft||ISO - 40 ft||40 ft|
|GE Jenbacher 208||YES||YES||NO|
|GE Jenbacher 312||NO||YES||YES|
|GE Jenbacher 316||NO||YES||YES|
|GE Jenbacher 320||NO||YES||YES|
|GE Jenbacher 412||NO||NO||YES|
|GE Jenbacher 416||NO||NO||YES|
|GE Jenbacher 420||NO||NO||YES|