- WIDE APPLICABILITY
- Depending on the needs of the client, it can use different types of gases to improve efficiency and reduce industrial emissions.
- RELIABILITY UNDER ANY CONDITIONS
- The heating of the turbocharger on this model successfully compensates for extreme operating conditions.
- MAXIMUM EFFICIENCY
- Improved combustion provides maximum productivity, regardless of fuel and method of use.
JENBACHER J 208 GS CHARACTERISTICS
The total working volume of 16.6 litres
Generating unit (mm) 4 900х1 700х2 000
Cogeneration system (mm) 4 900х1 700х2 000
Container (mm) 6 100х2 500х2 600
Introduced in 1976, the gas engine Jenbacher Type 2 GE is characterized by its high efficiency and robust construction. Stationary engine ensures durability, and improved features and proven model for the control and monitoring - the superior reliability of equipment. The generator has a long service life and overhaul is only required after 60,000 hours of operation. Optimized components and the concept of control and monitoring make this engine exceptionally reliable.
- High-performance spark plug for reliable operation.
- Applicable heat sources include engine cooling water, oil, mixed and exhaust gases.
Applicable gas types include:
- natural gas
- landfill gas
- sewage gas
- coal mine methane gas
- oil gas (associated petroleum, propane-butane etc.)
- metallurgical gases (coke oven, blast furnace, ferroalloy, converter, etc.)
- special gases (wood, pyrolysis, etc.)
- Electric power330 kW
- Thermal power371 kW
- Electric efficiency38.8 %
- Thermal efficiency43.6 %
- Overall efficiency82.4 %
- Gas consumption89 m3/h