- RECOGNIZED TECHNOLOGY
- The world-famous Type 3 claims more than 220 million hours of operation experience. Since 1988, more than 8,000 engines have been produced.
- EXCELLENT RELIABILITY
- Its high efficiency - up to 83% and longer service intervals mean that Type 3 is as reliable as durable.
- APPLICABILITY MADE WIDER
- The Type 3 is fuel-flexible and solution-flexible—it can be installed in a container, as part of a generator set, or even a CHP setup.
JENBACHER J312 GS CHARACTERISTICS
The total working volume of 29.2 litres
Generating unit (mm) 4 700х1 800х2 300
Cogeneration system (mm) 4 700х2 300х2 300
Container (mm) 12 500 2 600 200х2 600
Jenbacher Type 3 engines offer proven savings on service and fuel consumption, offering customers excellent efficiency. The generator has a long service life and overhaul is only required after 80 000 hours of operation.
- Two-stage cooling fluids increases the flexibility of the equipment.
- The model works even in extreme conditions.
- Discreet combustion control ensures minimal emissions.
Applicable gas types include:
- natural gas
- landfill gas
- sewage gas
- coal mine methane gas
- oil gas (associated petroleum, propane-butane etc.)
- metallurgical gases (coke oven, blast furnace, ferroalloy, converter, etc.)
- special gases (wood, pyrolysis, etc.)
- Electric power635 kW
- Thermal power739 kW
- Electric efficiency40,8 %
- Thermal efficiency47,4 %
- Overall efficiency88,2 %
- Gas consumption139 - 165 m3/h