- PROVEN EFFICIENCY
- Offering superior efficiency with an innovative engine concept, Type 4 engines save on fuel without sacrificing flexibility or reliability.
- THE FLEXIBILITY TO DO MORE
- The Type 4 is available in 50 and 60 Hz and features fuel and solution flexibility—making it an excellent choice for more than 10 different applications.
- RELIABILITY YOU CAN COUNT ON
- With their reliability, dependability and high degree of availability, it’s easy to see why over 2,000 Type 4 engines have been delivered.
JENBACHER J 412 GS
The total working volume of 36,66 litres
Generating unit (mm) 6 000х1 800х2 000
Cogeneration system (mm) 6 000х1 800х2 000
Based on the proven design concepts of Jenbacher Type 3 and Type 6 engines, Type 4 gas engines are characterized by high power density and outstanding efficiency. Enhanced control and monitoring provide easy maintenance capabilities, as well as excellent reliability and availability.
- High-power turbocharger allows optimal operation at higher air intake temperature and altitude.
- Four-valve cylinder head features enhanced swirl and channel geometry using advanced calculation and simulation methods, resulting in optimal cooling and combustion conditions.
- The Type 4’s crack connecting rod reduces bearing wear and is easy to maintain.
Applicable gas types include:
- natural gas
- landfill gas
- sewage gas
- coal mine methane gas
- oil gas (associated petroleum, propane-butane etc.)
- metallurgical gases (coke oven, blast furnace, ferroalloy, converter, etc.)
- special gases (wood, pyrolysis, etc.)
- Electric power901 kW
- Thermal power931 kW
- Electric efficiency42,9 %
- Thermal efficiency44,4 %
- Overall efficiency87,3 %
- Gas consumption208 - 217 m3/h