- FEATURES THAT IMPRESS
- The Type 6’s pre-combustion chamber achieves maximum efficiency.
- WIDER APPLICABILITY
- Due to the modern burner control and the strengthened piston mechanism, Type 6 engines provide better emission reduction than ever.
- PROVEN RELIABILITY
- Type 6 engines’ enhanced components and 60,000-hour service life continue Jenbacher’s legacy of quality and reliability.
JENBACHER J 612 GS
The total working volume of 74,9 litres
Generating unit (mm) 7 600х2 200х2 800
Cogeneration system (mm) 7 600х2 200х2 800
The result of continuous enhancements and extensive experience, INNIO's Jenbacher Type 6 gas engines are an advanced and reliable addition to our product line. The 1,500-rpm engine speed results in a high-power density with low installation costs, and its pre-combustion chamber achieves high efficiency with low emissions.
- A centrally-located purged pre-combustion chamber helps provide optimal ignition conditions.
- The spark plug ignition energy is amplified in the pre-combustion chamber, facilitating stable and reliable combustion.
- Miller valve timing creates reduced compression temperature and increased safety margin to knocking limits, providing improved ignition timing and high efficiency.
Applicable gas types include:
- natural gas
- landfill gas
- sewage gas
- coal mine methane gas
- oil gas (associated petroleum, propane-butane etc.)
- metallurgical gases (coke oven, blast furnace, ferroalloy, converter, etc.)
- special gases (wood, pyrolysis, etc.)
- Electric power2 004 kW
- Thermal power1 901 kW
- Electric efficiency45,2 %
- Thermal efficiency42,9 %
- Overall efficiency88,1 %
- Gas consumption468 - 479 m3/h