Thermal power 3897 kW
- FEATURES THAT IMPRESS
- The Type 6’s pre-combustion chamber achieves maximum efficiency.
- WIDER APPLICABILITY
- Due to the modern burner control and the strengthened piston mechanism, Type 6 engines provide better emission reduction than ever.
- PROVEN RELIABILITY
- Type 6 engines’ enhanced components and 60,000-hour service life continue Jenbacher’s legacy of quality and reliability.
JENBACHER J 624 GS
The total working volume of 149,7 litres
Generating unit (mm) 12 100х2 200х2 900
Cogeneration system (mm) 12 100х2 200х2 900
The result of continuous enhancements and extensive experience, GE's Jenbacher Type 6 gas engines are an advanced and reliable addition to our product line. The 1,500-rpm engine speed results in a high-power density with low installation costs, and its pre-combustion chamber achieves high efficiency with low emissions.
- A centrally-located purged pre-combustion chamber helps provide optimal ignition conditions.
- The spark plug ignition energy is amplified in the pre-combustion chamber, facilitating stable and reliable combustion.
- Miller valve timing creates reduced compression temperature and increased safety margin to knocking limits, providing improved ignition timing and high efficiency.
Applicable gas types include:
- natural gas
- landfill gas
- sewage gas
- coal mine methane gas
- oil gas (associated petroleum, propane-butane etc.)
- metallurgical gases (coke oven, blast furnace, ferroalloy, converter, etc.)
- special gases (wood, pyrolysis, etc.)
- Electric power4 404 kW
- Thermal power3 897 kW
- Electric efficiency46,7 %
- Thermal efficiency41,3 %
- Overall efficiency87,9 %
- Gas consumption929 - 1012 m3/h