Thermal power 7 392 - 8 100 kW
- REFERENCE TECHNOLOGY
- The 2-stage turbocharger design of the J920 Flextra allows for no deration at higher altitudes and higher cooling water temperatures-perfect for hot ambient conditions.
- MODULAR DESIGN
- Modular gas engine design allows for seamless installation with any multiple-engine configuration and offers flexible size options.
- SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE
- Operating a Jenbacher J920 FleXtra at 49.9% electrical efficiency level has the capacity to produce approximately 68 million kWh of electricity.
JENBACHER J920 FleXtra
The total working volume of 528,3 litres
Generating unit (mm) 16 000х6 400х4 600
Cogeneration system (mm) 16 000х6 400х4 600
Jenbacher J920 Flextra gas engine is designed to support a broad variety of multiple-engine power plant solutions–from remote power supply to combined heat and power (CHP) generation. It provides both full power and high efficiency levels to software instructions.
- A smaller carbon footprint helps it to be more energy-efficient.
- High power density at low investment costs.
- Stable power output and reliable efficiency in any ambient condition.
- Quick start up for grid stabilization.
- Easy maintainability.
- Electric power9 521 - 10 400 kW
- Thermal power7 392 - 8 100 kW
- Electric efficiency48,7 %
- Thermal efficiency41,3 %
- Overall efficiency90 %
- Gas consumption2 057 m3/h