Energy generation for housing and communal services
Your own mini-CHP is an opportunity not to depend on centralised heating, save energy and even earn money. The reason for the construction of mini-CHP is often the complexity of connecting to distribution networks, as well as the desire to provide heat, hot water and ventilation for a housing complex or a small area. At the same time CHP uses some of the energy that goes into electricity production and heat generation, ensuring the maximum efficiency.
In a mini-CHP plant, it is also possible to reconstruct the existing boiler. The advantage of this format is the use of already available resources, such as land, buildings, boiler room, natural gas heating networks.
CHP capabilities with GE Jenbacher Reciprocating Gas Engines
Mini-CHP based on GE Jenbacher gas reciprocating engines are installed close to the consumer. Consumers can be schools, hospitals, hotels, residential buildings, business centres, sports complexes and other public and commercial institutions. Close location and modern installations help to eliminate the loss of energy during the operation of the CHP during the transmission of energy distribution, which is often inherent in a centralised power supply system.
Mini-CHP plants are often built in remote locations from the centralised system - in mountainous regions, forest areas, villages and they become a more rational and efficient option for supplying energy there. Mini-CHP can also be used as a backup source of energy in the event of failure of other equipment.
GE Jenbacher, which is an official distributor of our company, offers ready-made solutions for supplying CHP to the individual residential buildings and entire neighbourhoods, commercial buildings, administrative and public buildings, including stadiums, hospitals, parks, places of education etc.
Advantages of building your own mini-CHP
High energy efficiency: high efficiency, possibility to use waste as a raw material for the production of energy output at minimal power within five minutes.
- Mini-CHP plants are designed as a container, due to this they are compact and light weight.
- High reliability, confirmed by international experience. Minimum risk of accidents.
- Investing in our own infrastructure, not communications networking companies.
- The establishment of a permanent source of income. The ability to sell excess energy at the set tariffs.
- For housing complexes rising cost of square meters of housing with offline communications.
- The possibility of a more environmentally friendly use of fuel, compared to other types of equipment.